RCS Ball Bearings with metal shielding on both sides (ZZ) and flange
Inner Diameter: 5 mm
Outer Diameter: 11 mm
Width: 4 mm
Technical Abbreviation: MF115
RCS Ball Bearings with metal shielding
- are made from hardened stainless steel AISI 440 C .
- tolerance class is ABEC-3 (P6, class 6)
- the bearings meet the ISO 9001 and ROHS standards
- they are already high quality lubricated, oil has anti-rust and noise suppresive properties
- temperature range of -50°C to 150°C, low-noise and friction also at high speeds
Ball Bearings with metal shielding have a lower roll resistance, give more speed and battery duration.
Heat is better dissipated, therefore these bearings are more wear resistant especially at higher RPM.
On the other hand the metal seal does not protect as good as rubber sealed bearings against dust and dirt.
Ball bearings with metal shield are therefore most suitable for parts like motor, gearbox , clutch etc. and also for the suspension of cars that are not driven in the dirt.