RCS-Ball Bearing with rubber sealing on both sides (2RS)
Inner Diameter: 5 mm
Outer Diameter: 11 mm
Width: 4 mm
RCS-Ball Bearings with rubber sealing
- are made from hardened stainless steel AISI 440 C .
- tolerance class is ABEC-3 (P6, class 6)
- the bearings meet the ISO 9001 and ROHS standards
- they are already high quality lubricated, oil has anti-rust and noise suppresive properties
- temperature range of -50°C to 150°C, low-noise and friction also at high speeds
Ball Bearings with rubber sealing are the best for driving out in the field.
Wear by dust and dirt ist minimized. Thereby longer low friction without crunching or crackling. No maintenance is needed.
Friction is a little bit higher than with metal shielded bearings, but still ways better than with slide/plain bearings (and certainly better than dirty metal sealed bearings).