High quality screw kit for the Yokomo B-MAX 4 III (224 pieces), to replace all standard screws of your RC model.
Our screw kits are exactly assorted according to the manual. We are putting the kits together out of over 300 different screw types we have in stock.
The screws we use are manufactured according to the DIN or ISO standard. Sizes are M2, M2.5, M3, M4, M5 and M6. Additionally we provide lock, flanged and normal nuts and washers to optimally assort every kit.
All kits include at least 40 - 50% more screws than are contained in the model. Never again search or rebuy single screws !
Features of our kits:
- All countersunk, cylinder and button head screw as well as grub / set screws with hexagon or hexalobular/6lobe socket
- Assorted exactly for your model
- Allen keys / hex wrenches for the assembly are included
- Always more screws of each type than needed
- Tapping screws are replaced with standard threaded screws
- Assorted save and reasonable in a practical box
Our screw kits are available in several versions:
Stainless steel (glossy) with hexagonal socket:
All screw, nuts and washers are made from stainless steel A2-70
High tensile steel (black) with hexagonal socket:
Countersunk and button head screws are of strength class 10.9, cylinder screws of class 12.9, set screws made from steel 45H, nuts and washers are galvanized.
High tensile steel (black) with hexalobular/6lobe socket:
Cylinder head, Button head and Countersunk screws are of strength class 10.9, sizes M3 to M6 have hexalobular/6lobe sockets (more than 90% of all screws).
M2, M2.5 (10.9) and set screws (45H) have hexagonal sockets, nuts and washers are galvanized.
(Hexalobular/6lobe screws are equivalent to TORX screws, TORX is a registered trademark.)
(If you have further question take a look into our FAQs)