RCS-Ball Bearing Kit with rubber sealing (2RS) or metal shielding (ZZ) for the Traxxas 1/16 Slash
22 pieces (exact list see below)
RCS-Ball Bearings with rubber sealing
- are made from hardened stainless steel AISI 440 C .
- tolerance class is ABEC-3 (P6, class 6)
- the bearings meet the ISO 9001 and ROHS standards
- they are already high quality lubricated, oil has anti-rust and noise suppresive properties
- temperature range of -50°C to 150°C, low-noise and friction also at high speeds
We offer two different versions of our bearing sets:
Ball Bearings with rubber sealing>/strong) are the best for driving out in the field.
Wear by dust and dirt is minimized. Thereby longer low friction without crunching or crackling. No maintenance is needed.
Friction is a little bit higher than with metal shielded bearings, but still ways better than with slide/plain bearings (and certainly better than dirty metal sealed bearings).Ball Bearings with metal shielding have a lower roll resistance, give more speed and battery duration.
Heat is better dissipated, therefore these bearings are more wear resistant especially at higher RPM.
On the other hand the metal seal does not protect as good as rubber sealed bearings against dust and dirt.
Ball bearings with metal shield are therefore most suitable for parts like motor, gearbox , clutch etc. and also for the suspension of cars that are not driven in the dirt.